We fix leaking verandahs. Why remove all the tiles when RhinoSeal can re-seal and stop them leaking at a fraction of the cost of re-tiling and re-waterproofing verandahs.
- Thoroughly clean verandah to take away dirt and grime from floor.
- Re-grout whole floor with a polymer modified flexible waterproofing grout.
- Apply 2 coats of heavy duty Hydro stop coating as to manufactures instructions to floor .
- Apply a water stop bead around perimeter.
This system is a 3 tier system:
- Flexible rubberised grout which we use to grout the whole floor of verandah (not a rigid epoxy grout which take little or no building movement).
- A clear waterproofed sealer on whole floor that is stain and mould resistant.
- Flexible mould resistant perimeter seal, we have had a 100% percent success rate with this system.